Sunday, January 2, 2011

procrastinating

is something I've been very good at the past few days.

You see, I'm supposed to be reading this 450 page book that I don't understand with no storyline and a billion characters. Some people love it, some people hate it. For me, I am just completely lost and don't really know what to think about it. In addition to the 3 and a half hour break I have taken this afternoon, I'm going to finish it off with a good blog post.

....Wow. Pressure. I'm not sure what to write and I'm not sure if I can write that much taking into account how sick my brain is of seeing words right now. So get ready for some random stuff.

Soon after I took this "short break" from reading, I painted a picture!


Yeah, there's sort of a glare. It was too dark outside to go out and get good lighting but tada! It's the next piece for my concentration in art. ***Concentration: 9 to 12 pieces that all relate in some way. (This and other stuff is what I get to send in to the AP board at the end of the year instead of taking an AP exam. Ah, the joys of being an artist.)***

I am wearing a very, very special shirt today

I finally am caught up with this season and wore this to celebrate. And that is paint on my hand, not a skin disease.

Awesome song I just finished listening to:
Great band. Great winter music.


Another fantastic song I've been listening to for a lot of the day:




Two pictures and two videos. I guess that will do it for now. Well, back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment