Thursday, January 13, 2011

Post Birthday Post

So one gift I got for my birthday was an actual Pandora radio. I didn't even know there was such a thing! I have to admit that when I first opened it I thought, when am I going to use this when I have Pandora on my computer already? However, this is before I actually tried using the wonderful device. There are a million different genres of music to choose from and I can listen to pretty much any station on the planet (Including Caribbean, Electronica, Bollywood, everyone's favorites, of course). One thing that has especially shocked me after exploring many of the stations is that I'm actually a fan of jazz. I'm not sure about normal jazz yet, but old jazz is fantastic. I've always just assumed I wouldn't like it but after listening to some Ella Fitzgerald a few weeks ago at Gina's house, I decided to give it another shot. Seriously, music doesn't get any classier than this. Sometimes it makes me wish I could time travel back to the 1920's and other times it makes me wish i knew how to swing dance. You know what would be nice to bring back from the 1920's, though? Hats. People back then wore hats all the time and it must have been just great.






No comments:

Post a Comment