Friday, January 21, 2011

I think I have a problem.

Whenever a song comes on that I know, I start singing. I can't help myself! Even if someone is talking I have to try way harder than I should have to to keep myself from even humming along. I bring this up because tonight at my friend's birthday party, every other song that came on was by Needtobreathe. Consequently, I just got a cd with about 15 of their songs on it and even more consequently, I'm pretty sure all of those songs were played! If I was not seriously engrossed in a game of keep the balloon off the floor or watching Anna Kate (not me) get glitter dumped on her head, I was quietly singing or humming away to myself during casual conversation. So, if you try to talk to me and I am singing at the same time, don't take it personally. I'm listening to you...I just apparently have some sort of disorder.


By the way, here are some songs I found while listening to Pandora that I like a lot. If you are bored or are just looking for some new music to listen to then you should try listening to this.















No comments:

Post a Comment