Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Picture Blog #2

I said I wasn't going to have any time to post blogs frequently anymore but would you look at that! I hardly have any homework! Plus finding out that at least two people are reading this is great motivation ha! :)

So, I don't know about you guys but I am definitely a visual person. My post a couple of days ago with the pictures and videos has probably been my favorite so far just because it seems so much more interesting to read with all the visual aides. Therefore, I think I'm going to do a picture blog every now and then because I like that kind of stuff (and maybe you do too).

First off
Oh, bother. I hate when things like this happen. I tore the strip off the bag of cheese that said "tear here" but something went wrong and the bag woudn't open. I guess it was sort of my fault because I didn't exactly tear along the dotted line in fear that it might mess up the ziplock part. I decided to include this because I just ate white bean chili (minus the beans). I hate beans. I get my mom to make an extra little bowl of this with no beans because I find it a lot more appetizing this way. I have a church basketball game in a few hours and that meal, for sure, was the dinner of champions.

I think that that picture has a strange resemblance to this one taken about 15 years ago
People love this picture. I think it's pretty funny myself. I'm not sure the exact reason why I was making this face BUT I do know that when my little brother was born, I was not exactly a fan of him. I like to think that that is the explanation behind this.

Secondly,


This, ladies and gentlemen, is a nesting doll. Sadly, it does not open up into smaller dolls but it does make an awesome necklace. It was a Christmas present I wore today for the first time and got lots of compliments. I'm also wearing the color yellow which is one of my favorites (besides green). Yellow has to be the happiest color around.

Finally,

Some of you might be wondering, what ever happened with that terribly long book you were required to read over the break? Well, after hours of reading and some studying I find out today that the test I was supposed to have today has been moved to tomorrow which is GREAT. I need all the time I can get. Though I thought I absolutely hated this book yesterday (most likely because I wanted to be spending my Christmas break a different way), talking about all the funny parts in it during class today have made me decide that maybe I actually do sort of like it. Or maybe I've just once again been inspired by my English teacher to just really enjoy what I learn in his class. I need to take a minute and talk about that class and Mr. Mathews. Both are so great but would not be the same without the other. English can be as interesting or boring as you make it. Mr. Mathews does not only make it interesting but also inspiring (I know that sounds a little cheesy). But seriously, you can't help but enjoy what you're doing in there when you're being taught by someone who is so passionate about what he teaches and he'll go down in my book as one of my favorite teachers because of that. 

Well, speaking of that, I need to review some more so I'll be ready for that test tomorrow. I'm also about to go play basketball (HA). I have a good feeling about tonight though so maybe I'll actually make a basket and not throw the ball out of bounds too many times.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha aweeeeeee, I feel honored to be one of those two people. :D AND I HATE THOSE THINGS ON BAGS. They are obnoxious. "Tear here," you say. Lies. Lies, lies, and more lies. The tear here does not work, it is a mere invention created for personal humiliation.

    Anyway. I love you.

    ReplyDelete