Sunday, January 9, 2011
An Indoor Winter Wonderland
I get this feeling that I've been tricked by my parents and that I'm secretly going through eskimo training. My bedroom is above the garage and connected to the attic and I'm pretty sure that it's almost the same temperature as outside...and it's about to snow. My room is always dramatically changing temperatures. In the summer, I have my fan on 24/7 because it typically feels like it's about 90 degrees and then at this time of year, it's like a race to see how fast i can change clothes without getting frostbite. Unfortunately for me, I'm one of those people who would rather be hot than cold so I have about 3 more months until I can finally go upstairs for longer than five minutes without feeling as though I have to put on extra clothing. Is it sad that one of the reasons I'm excited about living in a dorm next year is because I know my room will be warm? Yeah, I think it is. Oh and you know what else? If it snows (which it better) the power may go out which means the little heat that is staying in my room will be gone. Completely gone. No electric blanket either. So, wish me luck. Hopefully the next time you see me I won't have icicles hanging off my limbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha, oh goodness, that's not good! :( Wear lots and lots of jackets, got it?
ReplyDelete