Monday, June 13, 2011

Thoughts while sitting on the back porch

Any day now I will become the proud owner of a Nikon D3000. I am SO excited. I think getting this camera will be the start of something great and bring about some sort of new found love for photography. I'm planning on taking it everywhere with me. Or at least as many places as I can. Yesterday on the way home I looked up at the sky while I was driving (probably not the best idea) but the way the sun looked behind the clouds was so beautiful. I thought how if I had my camera right now I would pull over and take a picture of it. Yeah, I've basically been dreaming of these kind of moments nonstop since I ordered the camera.

On another note, I had to get shots today for college and such and can hardly move my arms which is great considering I sort of challenged myself to a basketball game with my friend Aaron tomorrow (again, not the best idea, even with arms that work). Yesterday I finally finished all of my thank you notes from graduation and will be attending the first night of Monday Night Bible Study for the summer tonight! It is looking to be the start of a fantastic week.



No comments:

Post a Comment