Friday, May 6, 2011

SURPRISE!

I have changed the layout of my blog once again. It's the simplest it has ever been but this is a good thing. I'm going to start posting more pictures so the less distracting the background, the better!

I am extremely sorry to those that keep up with my blog because lately you have not had much to keep up with, have you? Don't worry there is a reasonable excuse behind my absence and here is why:

Basically, whoever said senior year was all fun and games clearly has some kind of warped, sick sense of humor. 

I went into this year all excited and anticipating it to be easy but no. Even after all the college stuff is taken care of, teachers seem to sense when the stress begins wearing off and it just gives them this weird urge to begin piling up more work than ever. They are out to get us...I'm sure of it.

On the bright side, seniors exempting exams only have one more official week left of school. A week filled with speed teaching and impromptu testing but nonetheless, the final week. Also on the bright side, I will be going to the beach with friends in 11 days and graduating in 18. Time has been flying lately and I'm sure next week will be no exception.....if I make it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment