Recently, I have had a small obsession with listening to The Avett Brothers. They are the perfect blend of soulful, southern music. Not to mention they have A TON of talent. It's ridiculous.
Okay, so I have to confess that 1) I found your blog for the first time tonight and 2) I, too, have a slight obsession with the Avett brothers. Wish I could see them in person. That is all.
Congrats on graduating soon! Just wanted to say hello from all of us!
Going to see them in Birmingham next weekend!
ReplyDeleteAH!! I didn't know they were going to be here!!! I am extremely jealous right now...
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I have to confess that 1) I found your blog for the first time tonight and 2) I, too, have a slight obsession with the Avett brothers. Wish I could see them in person. That is all.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on graduating soon! Just wanted to say hello from all of us!