Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 Facts & 2 Thoughts

Facts
1. Laughing
I've been told that laughing adds 15 minutes onto your life. Man, if that's true then I am going to live FOREVER! If you combine all the times I laugh into one day, it would probably equal about an hour a day. Tonight a girl at the Lovelady Center told my reading buddy that I was a giggle box...I've never understood that expression.

2. People
There is some sort of theory that every person is somehow connected by at least six people (6 degrees of seperation). So I know a person who knows a person who knows a person and one of your friends is a friend of that person's friend's friend blah blah blah. As confusing as it may sound, I think it's a pretty reasonable argument. One of my best friends who moved here from Washington said today that his family probably makes up the center of the chain because they know so many people. He's probably right.

Thoughts
1. I want to start a trend. I want to bring back a couple of old styles. More specifically, these styles:
This type of hat
and
One-Piece Swimsuits from the 50's



2. This is a sorry way to end a post but I am ready to graduate. It has been one of my main thoughts since school started back after spring break. So far my summer agenda is looking like this: beach, Camp War Eagle, shady kids (church friends) camping trip, New York, and summer camp. Needless to say, I am excited. Not to mention, once all of those festivities are over I'll be moving down to Auburn and the fun will continue!

3 comments:

  1. I support BOTH of these trends, and I think they're already on their way back in! Quinn on gLee wore that hat on the last episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kind of hat and I found a bathinsuit like that in gold that I want so bad it's ridiculous. :D but it's 120 bucks.. one day.
    YOU SO STYLISH GURL.

    I'm rading to graduate, too. I'm sick of same old same old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha my summer schedule is IDENTICAL to yours.. :D we gonna have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete