I can't believe I did it again.
I had this great list made out with something witty to say after every point and I somehow deleted it all. Any normal person would have pressed undo. But no. Of course I hit the back button right after I watch the thing save over my last draft. Oh, blogger.com...why don't you understand my mind??
So, I'm about to try this again. If something happens I WILL press the undo button. Third time's a charm right?
A List of Things I Want to do Before I Leave for College:
1. Learn how to cook
I have terrible luck when it comes to using the oven.
2. READ
When I was younger I used to love to read....then I started high school. Now all I have time to read is what teachers put in front of me.
3. More art!
Less facebook time -- more drawing, painting, and dorm room decoration making time.
4. Brush up on my guitar skills
Because I never know when they might come in handy.
5. Spend more time outside
Unless it's unbearably hot or pouring down rain.
6. Get the brakes on my bike fixed
a) So I can stop
b) More practice--I want to be able to dodge people on the way to class at Auburn next
year
7. Finish knitting my scarf
It's been about 4 months....by the time I finish it, it will probably be just about time to break out the swimsuits.
8. Get a summer job that I enjoy
I always overanalyze whether or not I want to work somewhere and end up just not turning in an application at all.
9. Buy more Auburn clothing
Shirt, sweatshirt, hat....ANYTHING! Because I was raised an Alabama fan, the only clothing I own that is orange and blue is my War Eagle Day shirt. That's just not going to cut it next year.
10. Start eating healthier and exercising
So the dreaded freshman 15 does not turn into an unfortunate freshman 50.
No comments:
Post a Comment