So don't let anyone tell you something is impossible....you could wind up licking your elbow or having those bangs after all.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Freak of Nature
It all started when I figured out I could lick my elbow. It is supposed to be impossible but I've somehow defied the laws of nature and can do it. In the same sense, I was always told I couldn't have bangs because my hair would stick straight up with my cowlick. Well folks, I've done it again. I had always believed this lie until today when I decided I would rebel against my hairdresser and test this little theory out myself. I sat in my friend Lauren's bathroom and let her work her magic. I now have the bangs I have been wanting and good news, they aren't sticking straight up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can lick my elbow TOO! AND I have bangs! COUSINS!
ReplyDelete