Something I get a lot is this: "You are always smiling!" or "Every time I see you, you are always in a good mood!" Well, these things are pretty much always true. The only time I'm usually never smiling is if I'm frustrated, seriously annoyed, or in trouble. Since these things don't happen all the time, I normally have a constant smile on my face. It's like the corners of my mouth are just naturally turned upward (except not in a creepy way like The Joker). I don't even realize that I smile so much all the time which is kind of nerve wracking because after getting out of a serious conversation with someone it always hits me, "Oh man I hope I wasn't smiling that entire time." (If one of you is reading this right now and I was smiling during one of those conversations, I'm sorry and it wasn't intended). So as you can see, this strange phenomena is both a curse and a gift. I'm not complaining though! I am a huge fan of seeing other people smile and maybe that's one of the reasons why I smile so much -- because I enjoy making other people smile. I like telling jokes, even though they aren't funny half the time and I ruin them because I start laughing halfway through them as I think about the upcoming punch line. No matter, it normally never spoils my mood and if it does, whoever I was trying to make laugh in the first place will laugh at me for getting frustrated at them for not thinking the joke was funny. So in conclusion, the smile you always see is not fake or forced but in fact just the way it always is. God has blessed me with being a very joyful person and I am very thankful for that.
P.S. Why do cows wear bells?
Because their horns don't work
I laughed out loud AND told my class this joke. Well done, kid.
ReplyDelete