Thursday, December 30, 2010

So I have this list....

For those of you who know me well, you may also know that despite my tendency to be slightly ADD, I am a huge proponent of list making. I think it's just a good way to organize all of my thoughts. Though I have made several lists in my day, my favorite is probably my list of things I would like to do one day. A few of these things are as follows (and are not in any sort of order):

1. See a meteor shower
2. Learn how to surf
3. Learn how to ski
4. Have a fruit tree in my yard once I own a house
5. Ride in a sailboat
6. Go camping out west
7. Go on a mission trip to another country
8. Go to Europe
9. Visit all 50 states
10. See the Northern lights
11. Win something out of a crane machine
12. Go to that place in North Carolina where all the fireflies blink in unison

It's not complete yet and I'm not sure if it ever will be but until then, as long as the ideas keep coming I'll keep writing them.
  

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to the place with the fireflies blinking in unison, too!

    :) Hehehee, hello Miss Annakate! I stalk you now. <3 LOVE, ALI

    ReplyDelete